|Support > Download|
- Installation of Husky driver
1. Plug in USB cable (A-B type) to Husky 2.4G and Computer.
2. Put the power switch at ON. (not a standby position)
3. Press below button regardless Windows® version for driver installation.
4. After driver installation, open the windows® [Control panel] / [System] / [Hardware] / [Device manager]
5. Confirm the "Unifull-Husky" on the device list at standard parallel bus controller.
1. Keep connection between PC and Husky 2.4G.
2. Press below firmware downloading button that you want to download. (now default version and so downloading is unavailable)
3. Confirm the new version # on intro screen.